Wednesday, March 18, 2009

back...backkk...

hehe....okok....I'm backkk... indeed recently my schedule is pack, full with testsss & assignmentsss, sumore 1st Sem final exam coming soon...sob sob..Sem break arrr...still a long way to go...

some friends have been asking me, do u feel more relax in your college life if compare to middle school..?? my answer definitely is YES, cos I am now taken only 4 subjects, what do you think?hehe...anyway, life is full of challenges, that’s what makes it so interesting, rite?


also, some friends have been asking why Inti?? here's my answer....
- because i like Inti
- the Semenster here is longer if compare to other Uni, which also means the school day is more
- with more school day, then i will be able to complete my course early
- the environment here is good & suitable for study
- the staffs here are friendly, pleasant, helpful, courteous and professional

if any of you interested to come over, to join us here....please do let me know, i will be happy to assist you if i can...hehe ^^

due to slight changes in my schedule this year, what a pity that i won't be able to go back to my drama class anymore...really miss the time & session we practised together...miss you all !!!





2 comments:

Willan Chew said...

wahseh..updated!!

Yvonne said...

yaya...hahas..psps...^^ ^^