Wednesday, June 17, 2009

~~~ Quiz result ~~~

Huhuhu~~~

I took this quiz recently, nothing else but just for FUNNN ...... lol *@*

What Kind of Girlfriend Are You? (Good girlfriend or bad girlfriend? )

My result is ------ B R A V O ! ! !


YOU ARE A --- " Dream Girl "

You've got it all
-- affection, a cool head, a positive attitude, and all that other stuff that guys want their girlfriends to have. You're light-hearted, fun, romantic and not sleazy -- a great combination. When you start a relationship, there's a good chance the guy will totally fall for you, whether he intended to or not. Keep up the great attitude !!!


sumore, this is the QUOTE I got ---

"I feel lucky everyday I'm with you"

You love hanging out with him. You'll pick him over your friends and felt like in heaven when together...

That's about it... Hahaha !!!


No comments: